Top 5 digital wallet trends for 2022 and beyond
Digital wallet trends accelerate for 2022 to dominate the financial sector
Digital Wallet or Electronic Wallet is a software system that securely stores payment information and user passwords for various payment methods and websites. Digital wallets can be used in conjunction with mobile payment systems, which allow customers to pay for all kinds of purchases using their smartphones. There are also digital crypto wallets, which can store keys to access various cryptocurrencies. Digital wallets are easy to use and maintain. They are very simple to download and use from the App Store and add payment types and a few documents that require information for security purposes. Most digital wallets use the help of a technology called Near Field Communications or NFC to integrate with checkout through mobile apps and e-commerce sites. Digital wallets like Google Pay, Coinbase, Venmo, Apple Pay, Paytm, and Samsung Pay are the most well-known e-wallets. Digital wallets have many advantages, such as improved convenience, time saving, better expense tracking, enhanced security, special rewards, safety and lower cost.
Upcoming digital wallet trends:
• Biometric authentication: Biometric authentication involves scanning fingerprints, facial recognition, heartbeat analysis, etc. This can increase safer pull-ups.
• Increase in QR codes: Payments made using QR codes will increase, making transactions easier and error-free
• Voice activated payments to increase: The number of voice activated payments will increase with integration with the phone’s AI for better authentication facilities
• No more dependence on the cloud: The reach of more companies to adopt e-wallets is more due to its cloud technology which can solve late payments
• AI and machine learning to prevent fraud: Digital Payments Embedded in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Software May Prevent Better Fraud Tracking
Share this article
About the Author
More info about the author